Monday, April 18, 2011

Printable Wedding Invitations


How cool are these printable wedding invitations from The Wedding Chicks.  They are the perfect colours to match our wedding and match the save the dates I sent out (also a printable from The Wedding Chicks). But do I trust myself to make our wedding invitations?? I don't know if I do or if I would rather let someone else do it.  We have also found some super cute invitations from a local shop that fit our theme too.  Decisions, decisions!!!

3 comments:

ange_moore said...

Seriously, you could make your own so easily! Go on - just do it.

(gorgeous printable one's you've shared BTW)

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Awwww they're SUPER CUTE! Man, I sometimes wanna get married all over again just so I can use all this cute stuff.

Micheal Belayudam said...

It’s really beautiful. I tend to frequent wedding blogs and find amazing invitation ideas. I wish I had gotten my invitations printed.


Invitation Letters