Monday, February 28, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Week 6

This week will be the last scavenger hunt sunday I do for a while because next Sunday I will be on an airplane on my way to London to see my sister.  I am so excited and have been counting down the days!  Anyway, onto this weeks prompts.  This weeks prompts were Capture the Sky, Everyday, Furry, Life and Blurred.




Capture the Sky

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Sky

Everyday - everyday for me begins with a cup of tea!

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Everyday

Furry

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Furry

Life - this one is from the archives and is a shot of Corey and his new niece Marlee when she was born.  She was born at 26 weeks last July and just proves the miracle of life with her fighting spirit.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Life

Blurred - Roxy gets so excited when she finds a stick that it is really hard to get a photo of her that isn't blurred.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Blurred

I have had so much fun playing scavenger hunt sunday for this past 6 weeks and I can't wait to start again when I get back in April.  Hopefully all this practice will help me get some good shots while I am away.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great and I love your life shot. Have fun in London...come back with lots of pictures!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

I'm sure you will take lots of good pics and I can't wait to see them!

I am slightly jealous of your upcoming trip.

Michelle said...

I really like your sky shot!

Kristin said...

I really like your life photo!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Roxy is so beautiful...and I dearly LOVE those canisters. Wonderful captures!

Carletta said...

Love your sky and life shots!
How precious that life shot is!

Thanks for visiting. :)