Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Day Letter Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood


Dear Man In The Mansion On Reynolds Ave

One of the most entertaining parts of living on Reynolds Ave as a child was ringing the doorbell on your gate each morning on the way to school then running like crazy up the hill to escape before you came out the gate.  The game was fun for about a week until the day you decided to surprise us out your side gate halfway up the hill.  It was then we realised you had a video camera at the front gate and had been watching our little game all along.  You freaked me out everytime I saw you after that.  I saw you the other day at the servo and realised how much you looked like Hitler.  I'm glad I didn't realise that back then or I would have been even more scared of you.

No comments: