Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Day Letter Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 - Someone Not in Your State or Country

30 Day Letter Challenge - Day 16
(Me with my cousins Kirra & Troy and our other cousin Liam)

Dear Aunty Lynette, Uncle Mark, Troy & Kirra

Hi guys!  How are we all?  It feels like its been ages since we last saw you and it has only been 6 months.  I want to say a massive thank you for coming up to the Gold Coast for our engagement party.  We didn't give you much notice but you still made it and you totally made mine & Corey's night!  It was really fun hanging out with you guys and I can't wait to do it again at the wedding in November.  Uncle Mark, thank you for agreeing to be our mc.  I know you are going to do a fantastic job.  Troy tells me you have been working on your material already so I am kind of nervous.  Just try not to embarrass me too much :)  Corey and I love you guys so much! I never could of wished for better family!  Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

Love Kat xoxo

No comments: