Saturday, November 6, 2010

Homemade Cold Rock

Last night Corey and I decided it was about time we tried using the Cold Rock that mum and dad bought me for my birthday. Corey has been bugging me to use it pretty much every day since I got it so last night when we went to get petrol we bought some mix-ins at the servo. So what do you need to make your own cold rock at home?

Playing with My Cold Rock

Oh and of course your going to need ice-cream but I thought that was obvious so I didn't bother taking a photo for you. All you have to do is put a chunk of ice cream on your cold rock. Make an indent in the middle for your mix in of choice. Peanut M&M's for Corey......

Playing with My Cold Rock

And caramel fudge for me. Another amazing thing to have in cold rock is cookie dough but I was not about to make cookie dough just for my ice cream and I refuse to buy cookie dough in a roll from the shops.

Playing with My Cold Rock

Then all you do is mush it all together and whack it in a bowl and enjoy! Its not as easy as they make it look at the cold rock shop but for our first go it was pretty bloody delicious. They just seem to mush it all together with such ease in the shops. Oh well it was still yummy!

Playing with My Cold Rock

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

They have a place here in the states called Cold Stone Creamery. They have SO many things to mix in like cereal, marshmallows, all different candies and they have ice cream that tastes like cake batter! So yummy. <3

Chrissy said...

Mmh..yummy!!!
@Stephanie I love Coldstone!!

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I could buy the cold rock and spatula from? I've looked on eBay and everything but can't find any! Thanks :)