Tuesday, November 16, 2010

20 Questions

I thought I would play along with Pip's 20 questions today. Just a quick fun post to share a little about me. To change it up I thought I would use pictures as well instead of just telling you my answers. Makes it a little more pretty and fun!
  1. Sweet or Savoury? Sweet!

  1. Dresses or Jeans? Dresses.

  1. House or Apartment? House.

  1. Shop online or offline? offline.

  1. DVDs or Downloads? DVDs

  1. Cocktails or Juice? Juice

  1. Chocolate or Strawberry? Strawberry

  1. PC or Laptop? Laptop

  1. Magazines or Newspapers? Magazines

  1. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
  2. Cds or MP3s? CDs

  1. Kids or Pets? Both! First I want a dog then kids

  1. Macaron or Cupcakes? Cupcakes

.

  1. Walk or Run? Walk.

  1. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? Breakfast Out.

  1. Market or Supermarket? Supermarket. Is more convenient for us.

  2. Sourdough or Grainy? sourdough.
  3. Heels or Flats? Heels.
  4. Late Nights or Not? Not. I like my sleep.
  5. Coffee or Tea? Tea.

    All images found via WeHeartIt!

    2 comments:

    m.e (Cathie) said...

    great list Kat!
    i'd love to do a list..hmm, see how I go.

    Kara said...

    Cute list!