Friday, November 27, 2009

Santa Clause is coming to town!

This year I promised Corey that I would make him a santa sack for Christmas. I took him to Spotlight the other day and got him to pick out some fabric for it. This was a really easy project. We just bought a metre of fabric then I folded it in half and sewed the side up. I cut a bit off the bottom because it was nearly as tall as Corey and then sewed up the bottom. I actually sewed the bottom twice to make it a bit stronger when it is filled with presents.
Since I was such a lovely girlfriend and made Corey a santa sack I made him fill it with pillows and pretend to be santa so I could take a photo for the blog. He thought I was a bit of an idiot but he did it.

I love the fabric that Corey chose. It has santa riding a sleigh all over it. I kind of felt bad when I cut some of the bottom off because I chopped of some of the reindeer's legs. Woops! Now all that needs to be done is to buy some presents to fill the santa sack with. I think that part is the most fun!

1 comment:

m.e (Cathie) said...

of course the pressies are the best bit!!