Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blogtoberfest - Day 24 - In Which I Have a Birthday!


Today is my birthday and I am the grand old age of 22! I have never had a problem with getting older before but for some reason 22 makes me feel old. I think it is because I will be graduating uni and getting a real job and stuff in the next year so all that responsibility makes me feel like I am really growing up.
So today I will be heading down to the beach to have a big barbecue with all my family and friends. We are going to play beach cricket and eat cupcakes. I get to wear my brand new dress out too! Luckily I have woken up to clear blue skies so it should be a great day. I'm off now to make caramel popcorn and relax for a bit before we head down to the park.
I hope everyone out there is blog world is having a great start to the weekend!

4 comments:

The Craft Gypsy said...

Happy Birthday Kat! Enjoy your day :)
ps. don't forget to update your 'about me' on your blog which still thinks you're 21!!!

Vic @ Punky and Me said...

Happy Birthday!

A 22 year old saying that they feel old sure does make a 28 year old feel even older... ;)

Hope you have a great day!

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kat!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!! :)

m.e (Cathie) said...

Happy Birthday Kat!!!
hope you had a great day at the beach and got lots of hugs , kisses, pressies and ate lots of cupcakes too ♥